miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

¿Where are you from?

Hello in the photo we can observe to Iker Casilla squares an outstanding football player that militates in real Madrid to iker It is born in Madrid Spain has approximately 24 and its profession is soccer.
















My name is Francisco. I am 18 years old. I am of Venezuela. My first language is Spanish and my second language is English. I am a university student.














Hello in the photo we can observe my friend Jose has 17 years nacio in Cartagena Colombia it lives at the moment in maracaibo Venezuela and it studies 5to year of baccalaureate.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hello man. you blog are very light. jajajaja. but remember that you can work more! comgratulations.......

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Francisco, my name is Leidiana Benavides, I am 19 years old, I from Venezuela. I live Cabimas